23 Ağustos 2008 Cumartesi

No stress...

İngiltere 'de pop listlerde 1 numaralı parçaymış kendisi. Ben çok sevdim ve sıkılana kadar da çevirme modunda olacağım . Dinlemenizi istedim.
Hem kim çalışmak istiyor ki....


Laurent Wolf
Yükleyen özii
I dont wanna work today,
Maybe I just wanna stay,
Just take it easy cause theres no stress.
I know its not an other crime,
Something pleasure in my mind,
Nothing can cause me destressed.
I taxe my baby on her phone,
How to get her sexy body on
Thats the way I wanna spend my day.
Got to find another "bide",
Cause I dont wanna waist my time
I dont feel destressed.
Its the kind of "maizing"
I think Im just crazy
No need to fight against the feelings,
Beaucause the laught in not depressing.
No stress.I dont wanna work today.

2 yorum:

SMİLENA dedi ki...

şekerim daha işe başlamadağan kaytarmaya başladın.anlaşılan bu uzun tatil sana yetmemiş :))

özii dedi ki...

Maalesef ben ,nankörüm dimi :(